The Law Office of Jennifer Marshall, Esq

Municipal Appeals In New Jersey, “I Need To Vacate My Conviction Or Guilty Plea”

If you feel you were wrongfully convicted, rushed to trial or a plea, or had ineffective assistance of counsel you can appeal to the superior court.  Many people who appear in municipal court for the first time really do not listen to the judge when he gives his speech in the beginning about appeals.  Every person who enters has the right to appeal to the superior court within 20 days of their plea or conviction and they have 5 years for any post conviction relief.

I have successfully represented many clients who wished to appeal their convictions after trial court misconduct.  Judges cannot act as prosecutors and they cannot bully you into a trial or accept a plea.  If you feel you were wronged during your matter in municipal court, call my office today to discuss an appeal.  I handle matters in courts throughout New Jersey.

Call today to learn more.