If you have been stopped for a traffic violation and would like to speak with an attorney give us a call to arrange a free consultation, 732-377-2005. There are numerous offenses that make the list of traffic violations in New Jersey. Many people like to handle their tickets on their own. That may work for some people, but there are others who are afraid of dealing with the State or who have multiple tickets charging serious violations.
You should consider hiring an attorney if you are given the following tickets:
• Driving while your license is revoked
• Driving while your license is suspended
• Operating a vehicle without liability insurance
• Leaving the scene of an accident
• Prior convictions for motor vehicle violations
If you are unsure of the penalties associated with your tickets give us a call, 732-377-2005. We will provide a free consultation.